Today is a day of action for a coordinated effort to convince Congress to stop the vote to repeal existing net neutrality provisions. A meeting is scheduled to vote on this matter on Thursday, December 14, 2017.
Call or email them and let them ask them to to stop the vote. Let them know:
- We want an open and free Internet. A neutral open Internet, free of censorship is essential to free speech.
- Small businesses rely on an open and free Internet.
- We do not want ISPs to block content, websites or applications.
- We do not want ISPs to slow or speed up services or create classes of service.
- We do not want ISPs to charge online services for access or fast lanes to Internet access providers’ customers.
- We know that the initial comment period on this rule change was interfered with by fake submissions and comments from Russian email addresses.
- We know that FCC Chairman Ajit Pai has REFUSED to cooperate with New York Attorney General Schneiderman’s investigation into the identity theft surrounding these irregularities.
Ask your member of congress to delay the vote!
I wrote both my senators and my congressman today. What did you do?